Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Fall

This is one of my favorite sove songs by me and i promise thats not all i write ha ha its just all i wrote when i started and im doing this chronologically so hang in there, even though the only one reading these is my sister:P

Fall
By you know who

A E
I cant help but stare when you walk by
G D
Your beauty is amazing, it catches my eye
A E
And holds me still in its warm embrace
G D
Then i close my eyes and i see your face

Chorus ( same chord combo all the way)

And i fall, fall, deeper in love
And its all, all, spoken of
But few feel the way that i do
when i look at you, when i look at you

Take my hand, and well fly away
No demands, its just us for the day
raise me up and ill touch the sun
cuz i know your the one, your the one

Chorus repeat

And i see yoru face everyday
and i crave your embrace everyday
but for now ill dream untill that day
yeas ill dream of you everyday

Chorus repeat


END

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE this one! I want to hear all of these when I come home this month!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it. Suggestion for the last verse:
    And I see your face every day
    And I crave your embrace in every way

    ReplyDelete